Us

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Quality time

The sweetie in my last post is doing much better, we hope to have her home and out of the hospital soon!  Praise God!  Today I am thankful for a God loving family that truly enjoys each others company, and that little sweetie is finally turning the corner and feeling better, awesome answer to prayer!! 

Hubby has been working 6-7 days a week 10-12 hour shifts since April so we were really glad to have him home at a normal time this week and we didn't know how to act with him home on a Saturday so we Cleaned, and are trying to make summer sausage out of some deer burger and deer sausage.  I will let you know how it turns out later.  We scrubbed the kitchen and cooked supper and well we just enjoyed each others company all day!!!   Oh how I have missed that, I know the kids have too.  We are thankful for hubby's job, and the way that it provides for our family, but we are also thankful to have him home to spend quality time with us.  

The kids went to a joint birthday party for two really sweet girls from church, I whipped up some really cute headbands with flowers on them for both young ladies.  T and S were like "awesome mom.....we didn't spend a thing on these gifts and well like they are amazing!"  oh Teenagers and the word "like" it cracks me up. 

 I did find some time to make up some puppy bows today as well, I was asked by the local Humane Society to donate something for their silent auction and I decided that I would include some of my people stuff but I was gonna make it fun and put some boutique style bows for dogs in there as well.   (I had fun making them)  We all love our four legged friends mines a Black Lab named "Ya Ya" Yadier Molina Wesley.  She has no Idea that she was named after a guy, who just happens to be my favorite Baseball player, who happens to play on my favorite baseball team and is best friends with my second favorite player......anyway here is a pic of Molina and Pujols together, the two of them giving God the Glory!  
See why I love these 2 guys?  yeah they are both pretty amazing!! How much greater would the game be if there were more guys like this in it?  If the money and the fame went away today these guys are gonna be ok because they have God!  
Kevin and Shania are off taking a driving lesson....hard to believe my baby girl has her permit already.  I hope you all enjoy some quality family time and enjoy one another for you never know what tomorrow will bring!  

No comments:

Post a Comment