Us

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thankful for more than I deserve

Today as I was going through my day, running errands, taking pics for my etsy, and facebook, more errands, groceries, etc. I got a phone call from my Best Friend telling me they were sending her youngest
by ambulance to the childrens hospital.  Right in the middle of the day her precious healthy, honery, beautiful little girl was sick.  I took some time and prayed for safe travel, the guidance of the doctors, pain, fear, and nerves of all.  As of right now we know she is in good hands and that her and her family need prayers.....because as parents we know the hardest thing is not knowing and not being able to make the pain go away.

Then I started to try and go back to my day....but was left feeling very very overwhelmed with how blessed I truly am.  Really blessed beyond measure, it is pretty amazing.  I am thankful for an amazing husband who works hard, and provides so much for us, 3 beautiful healthy kids, lots of family and some of the best girlfriends one could ever ask for. A roof over my head, 4 vehicles, a wonderful church family and last but not least a heavenly Father who is was and always will be able to forgive me when I don't think I can forgive myself.  Right in the middle of ordinary life he sent me this amazing fall day, and a reminder of how truly blessed I am to live in a country that allows me to Pray whenever, wherever I choose, and so many veterans who have fought to keep that simple freedom.  Thanks to all of you!    

Ok well now that I got that off my chest I will let you know what else I was up to today.....I was cranking out some scarves, and photos of scarves!  Who doesn't love a scarf?  really I would totally wear one every day!   To your left is a Oodle Doodle Noodle scarf made by me and Shania that's her in the pics.  The one on the right is a drizzle scarf I made

 another pic of the Oodle Doodle Noodle Scarf
the rest are pics of the Infinity Scarf all are available for purchase  on my etsy!   The Infinity is amazingly versatile you can wear it so many different ways we ran out of time today to even photograph all the different ways it could be worn.  These can all be made in different colors.  




No comments:

Post a Comment