Us

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

work in progress and a bit of chaos

So I have been a huge huge fan of some dear friends blogs for months, so today I decided that the time was right for me to start my own.  It is a work in progress and it will be for a while.....the perfectionist in me says it will never be as good as I want it to be.  Today is a busy day, my niece is in Labor I fully expect to be a great aunt by the end of the day.  My other boys are here hanging out.  I replaced the old fridge, w/ a new bigger fridge and I love it except for the fact that my kitchen is tiny and now I have a ton of stuff that has no home in my kitchen because the bakers rack that used to fit perfectly next to the fridge will no longer fit.  I have way to many things going on and need to finish several projects.  I have a goldfish pond in the back that I recently moved, and seriously need to finish the landscaping around it and fix the waterfall, filter and pump stuff. It also needs a guard put on it so the little neighbor guy doesn't sneak over to look at the fishy and accidentally get hurt.  I need to finish stripping and redoing the buffet I bought 2 years ago....it will be a TV stand with an electric sun heater fireplace when we finish it.    Then there is a kitchen that seriously needs my attention.  Did I mention the appliances at our house held a meeting and decided to all go to the graveyard together, so I need to look for a new washer and dryer too.  New Hebron Christian school has their fundraiser auction this friday and I serously need to get my items for that ready!  (I really think I may have adult ADD, with a tad bit of OCD, but you will learn all about that as this blog grows.  As life would have it I am now feeling a bit overwhelmed at all I need to be doing so here I go to get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment