Us

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Kitchen frustration

So the kitchen is not finished but ....
I do have a new Great nephew!!!  at 8:16pm yesterday Jaeden Lee was born!  and weighed 5 lbs 11 oz -- 19 inches long He and his mommy are both doing wonderful!  Praise God!!!  
Considering he was a month early we are all very thankful that our heavenly Father was in control!  This has been really really hard on me, watching my beautiful sweet super intelligent niece go through all of this.  I love her like she is my own cause you see I helped raise her for many years.  When she lived with us we treated her just like we did our kids and although it was hard really hard at times to have the extra kids here to feed and care for we wouldn't change one second of the time we spent with them!  We won't get to see this beautiful baby or his mommy till August  :( But I know we will spoil them both when we do.  
now this whole kitchen nightmare has to get finished off today!  I need to get it done and go look at a washer and dryer....used cause Dave Ramsey says I need to be frugal and I normally am but man it is hard when these new washers and dryers do sooooo much more than the old ones did, or will do when I buy used.  Ok back to the kitchen! yeehaw! 

No comments:

Post a Comment