Us

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day 3 of the Kitchen nightmare

I will upload pics eventually.....today the kids think they should sleep all day and I am really not in the mood to fight with them.  I did however make it to Wal-mart last night (my least favorite place)  I got some cabinet organizer thingy's and new rubbermaid to hopefully make the reorganization of my kitchen a bit easier.  I decided that I would get rid of a set of dishes and the slotted plates.  Ok for those of you that know me and how I don't like my food to touch..this is a big deal!!!!  C will fight me on the slotted plates, but my theory is we manage everywhere else to not use a slotted plate we can manage at home.  Besides C is only home at best 4 months out of the year, and then she only eats a couple meals a week at home with us.  getting rid of the other set of dishes freed up an entire cabinet and if you have been in my teeny tiny kitchen you know that is a HUGE deal!  so I am a bit excited and feel the cleansing power of purging my kitchen will make me feel better about losing the bakers rack.  The kitchen is really dirty....well not dirty just white so everything shows up which really really annoys me.  I am seeing every single greasy fingerprint as I go, and now I am thinking paint....hmmm  it sounds exciting until I actually start.  I know I can't do it right now but possibly in a couple weeks gotta finish these other projects first.  Church this evening, and then I have a bunch of sewing to do, and I need to get busy on that washer and dryer hunt!  I will run out of clean clothes soon!

Update on my niece she is still in labor.....over 24 hours now thank God she isn't in a lot of pain.  I am secretly praying that her labor stops.  She is only 15 and her actual due date is one month from today.....Prayers for her and her baby are greatly appreciated.  God is in control and has a plan I just wish my  sister would keep her mouth shut and let the doctors do their job.  Sorry ya'll I disabled the comments cause these are my opinions, my relationship with my sister has always been tough and I always bite my tongue when it comes to her.  But with my nieces and nephews whom I spent the better part of 10 years raising I want what is best for them and I assure you this is not what is best, nor is it what the good Lord wants for them either!